- It's been a while since the operation but I remember being incredibly anxious beforehand(naturally, as it was my first major surgery for a blown disc). I could hardly walk or lay down without being in a rediculous amount of pain, and hobbled to class like a little old lady because it was the speed I could manage. However Dr. Armaghani helped alleviate the majority of that stress. He communicates the ins and outs of the operation, and genuinely listens to the concerns of his patients. After the operation you can be sure that he's going to help you prepare for the recovery process. Now, a few years later, my back pain is as nonexistent as the week after recovering, and I get to do everything a 21 year old should be doing. Like walking, and occasionally leaping down a few steps like a child( it's the little things I've come to appreciate.) I highly recommend him.
- I saw Dr. Armaghani after rupturing a lumbar disk in October. The treatment began conservatively, which is, of course, appropriate. But as the pain increased it was decided I would have an outpatient surgery called a microdiskectomy. You can google this surgery for details but long story short, modern medicine is a wonder! And especially when it is practiced by someone as efficient and skilled as Dr. Armaghani. It all took about 2 hours and I was up and walking immediately after I woke up. I have had no pain since and at my six week appointment yesterday I was released to resume all activities. All this to say, wow! I am so proud of Dr. Armaghani! Obviously he is a skilled and intelligent physician but let me add to that his very kind and friendly manners. I feel very blessed to have found him and have this issue resolved in such a timely fashion. Yes, I am proud of and for him. If I ever have any more issues I'll be in good hands. Thank you Dr. Armaghani. All the best.
- Clean, easy to find. Clean access to Handicapp restrooms, Doctor's and staff treat you with care. Understand Zaza,
- Dr Armaghani is absolutely one of the most caring, knowledgeable, and professional back surgeons. He answers any questions you may have, tells you exactly what the problem is, thoroughly explains it and what needs to be done, and any and all the possible side affects. He did surgery on my back in April, and I am now feeling so much better and no longer suffer with pain. The surgery corrected my problem, and I feel so truly blessed that I found this amazing, caring doctor. I highly recommend Dr. A, and promise you will be very pleased as well.
- Nothing more to say than this doctor changed my life and I am so grateful. I am now pain free. Thank you Dr. Armaghani!
- This doctor listened when no body would. He took time with me. Nothing but the best to say and would send anyone i no to him
- I came to Dr. Armaghani as a second opinion. Another doctor offered stem cells and a disk replacement for a disk herniation. Dr. A diagnosed my problem correctly and after a small outpatient surgery I am pain free. Dr. A saved me from unnecessary procedures.
- Very pleasant, informative. Explains things well. You know what to expect for surgery and goals after. Inspires confidence. So very glad I chose Dr. Armaghani. I am 99% back to normal and expect 100% next few weeks. Very, very good experience!!
- Dr Armaghani is very personable and easy to talk to. I was confident that he understood what my back problem was and that he knew how to fix it. I had a wonderful surgical experience and a great result. Now I have no pain at all. Before surgery I was constantly in pain and never thought I would feel normal again. I am now able to stand up straight which I did not think was even possible. I will always recommend Dr. Armaghani.
- I would recommend Dr. Armaghani to anyone with back problems. I suffered with back pain 24/7 for almost five years. Dr. Armaghani performed surgery on me in October 2018 and my pain is completely gone. Not only is he a top notch surgeon he is a wonderful caring person who values greatly his relationship with his patient. He never fails to shake hands when he enters the room. That to me is very unusual these days and very caring. I knew from my very first visit that he was the doctor for me.
- Thanks to Dr. Armaghani and his staff I have my life back. When 2 other doctors said they couldn't help me, Dr. Armaghani and explained my options to where I could understand it. I had surgery four months ago and I haven't felt this great in years. He really makes sure you understand the procedure and takes time with you. I recommend him to anyone with a spine issue.
- After a fusion with Dr. Armaghani three months ago I couldn't be happier. My only regret is not going to see him sooner. My wife also thanks him as she now doesn't have to listen to me complain!
- There is not enough room here for me to write about the wonderful care this doctor provided for my husband. We are forever grateful to him and getting my John back to his normal health and pain free.
- I had an ACDF with this gentleman a month ago and woke up from surgery feeling better than I had in months. Dr Armaghani is one of a kind.
- In April of 2018, I awoke to excruciating pain radiating from my hip down my left leg. I tried conservative care from a general orthopaedist for several months until a MRI showed a protruding lumbar disc - definitely surgical. I researched the "surgical spine factories" and found their aftercare to be very lacking. I selected Dr. A from his bio and patient reviews. So happy I did. I am several months post micro-discectomy, and totally pain free. I highly recommend Dr. Armaghani!
- Dr armaghani is the best Dr I have seen for my back. I’ve seen many Dr’s in the past that only helped for a little while.Dr Armaghani listened to me and fixed my pain. I had spinal fusion a year and a half ago and have never been better. He is like family to myself and my husband. My husband had cervical spine surgery 6 weeks ago and I am amazed that no pain pills after a week home and he can do more now that he has been able to do in years. I would highly recommend Dr Armaghani.
- After a neck injury left me in severe pain Dr Armaghani got me back to my regular routine in a matter of months. A week after surgery I was using only tylenol for pain relief and within a matter of time I was back to my normal activities. His care and bedside manner are among the best I have seen in my many years. This gentleman is one of a kind.
- I have been to 3 different spine specialists, have a L-4 through S-1 fusion with rods and screws and bone grafts, I had terrible leg pain and was at the point of giving up hope for anything better. Dr Armaghani found solutions without narcotics to relieve most of my pain. Then I fractured L-1, he tried a very simple surgery cementing the bone together, using a balloon to keep the disc in place while cementing. I was back to 100% in less than a week. He has the kindest, most attentive staff !
- Me having surgery with Dr. Armaghani turned one of the worst situations into the best one. I was in so much pain but also scared to have surgery. THREE MONTHS LATER, I COULDN'T BE HAPPIER. My only regret is not seeing him sooner. Thank you Dr. Armaghani. He is simply put, THE BEST!
- Dr. Armaghani was professional, attentive, and caring. I am glad I was referred to him by my primary care. He explained the procedure to me in detail and helped allay my fears and concerns. Before the surgery I was in so much pain. Now after surgery, I already feel so much better. I actually get up in the morning and am happy to get moving. Thank you so much!!
- If you unfortunately, like myself, need to see someone for debilitating back pain there is no one that I can recommend more than Dr. Armaghani. I found him to be very honest. I felt comfortable with him and decided to proceed with surgery, and in a matter of 6 weeks I would say I am back to almost 100%. Thanks!
- I doubt there is enough space allowed to tell how wonderful Dr. Armaghani is!. My spine had many issues and I knew of few successful surgeries among my friends. I'd consulted another surgeon, who I found rude! When I consulted with Dr. Armaghani I found compassion, understanding of my concern. He explained my issues, went over each vertebra one by one in detail. His demeanor was calm, relaxed and assuring. In the end he said I'd only known him 8 minutes, I needed to take time to this in first.
- Had a successful laminectomy and I'm back to playing golf pain free several months later which is really all I care about. Would recommend to family and friends.
- I'm so thankful that I feel like my old self again after a procedure with Dr Armaghani in March 2018. He was honest and didn't give me unreal expectations. I'm grateful that I sought him out for a second opinion. I have nothing but fantastic thinks to say about him and would recommend him to family and friends if need be.
- If you have to go to a spine specialist I definitely recommend Dr. Armaghani. He is thorough, and friendly, and answers any questions you may have. He is an excellent doctor and his staff is friendly and welcoming.
- I had a spinal fusion in January 2018. I knew within a week that it was effective because I had surgical pain but no nerve pain. Off narcotics in a week. Took Tylenol only. Gradually increased activity slowly as directed. At 12 weeks I got the ok to golf, bike, kayak and have a normal life. Far ahead of the time he warned me. He was so nice. He called me in the hospital to check on my pain even when they had a pain specialist checking me there. He has always listened to my complaints.
- Thank you Dr. Armaghani for taking care of my back pain. I can’t Thankyou enough for making me pain free. Before the back surgery I was not able to walk without debilitating pain and after the surgery, within three weeks I started going for short walks. What a difference. Dr. Armaghani is very knowledgeable , caring and the best back surgeon . I am pain free , back to my outdoor activities and all the credit goes to Dr. Armaghani and his caring staff.
- I had really bad sciatica for YEARS and Dr. Armaghani was the only doctor who was able to provide me relief. I went to 3 other specialists before Dr. Armaghani. I simply will not visit anyone else. Not only is he incredibly skilled and educated in his field, but he has incredible bedside manner and is very compassionate. He can relate to anyone. We've had great conversations of college football, cycling and Florida in general. I wish Dr. Armaghani became my doctor sooner.
- Dr. Armaghani was great , after being in serious pain for 3 months straight his main concern was getting be better and out of pain. Within a week and immediately after surgery that went very well I was out of pain. My husband loved the way he was kept informed during the surgery. He and his staff are just great especially his Secretary Vanessa she responds to any questions you have very fast and made getting my STD benefits a breeze. I have referred 2 of my coworkers to him. ?
- Dr. Armaghani not only has a great bedside manner, but he is a very gifted surgeon. He truly cares about his patients. He is an excellent teacher and tells his patients exactly what to expect after surgery. He doesn’t give false hopes. He tells you the way it is and doesn’t do any unnecessary surgery. I am extremely pleased with the outcome of my surgery on my neck. Not only did the surgery take away my headaches, my neck pain, and the numbness in my arm, I feel like my old self again!
- I had a very good experience with Dr. Armaghani. I found him to be very direct and honest about the back issues I was having and he really was focused on getting me well. He completed a surgery on my back which 2 week in, I would deem as a success. He asks the right questions and seems to really care about his patients.
- Id been suffring constant arm pain for 3 years before i found dr armaghani. no one would listen to me and kept giving me pain pills which just left me in a haze. Hours after surgery with dr armaghani i felt like a new person with no pain. no more need for pain pills. he has made my life so much better. his nurse vanessa is great and takes care of everything you need to get ready for surgery. im so lucky i found them, Highly recomend
- I would highly recommend this young man. He cured my constant sciatic pain literally over night. I suffered constant pain down my right led for about a year. It got progressively worse. Other doctors I visited would only recommend PT or pain medications which I refuse to take. I found Dr. Armaghani on the internet. He ordered a ct scan and two MRIs . He performed surgery on my spine as an inpatient. I am now pain free. I would highly recommend this wonderful man.
- I have experienced lower back pain for years. While I would have flare ups that were extremely painful, I knew they would pass and while I could not do all the things I used to without pain or extreme caution, I could function. I could walk, I could drive, I could power through. I was not someone who would ever allow myself to miss a day of work for my back. Over the last year, the flare ups became more frequent and the intensity seemed to be increasing. I began seeing Dr. Armaghani around
- I was having a problem trying to stand upright. Dr. Armaghani diagnosed the problem and I had 2 surgeries: first to install 2 cages to place my lumbar region upright, the second to replace old fusion hardware. He spent a LOT of time explaining the procedures and we could him warm and compassionate. His staff, especially Vanessa, were excellent in scheduling all my testing, hospital info, etc. He was absolutely awesome and my back feels great after recovery.
- I went to Dr. Armaghani for a second opinion after seeing another group in town after years of back and leg pain. He made me feel much more at ease and I am happy to say i am now pain free. He actually takes time to listen and explane to you. Thanx Dr. Armaghani, your a lifesaver!
- Dr. Armaghani is an amazing surgeon with the best communication skills I've ever seen as well as his surgical techniques and bedside manner. I had to have an extremely riskyy surgery on 3/14/17 after a failed fusion. I've never felt so comfortable with my physician and upcoming surgery before. He was very helpful and offered a great deal of support for post op pain management and ongoing care. He's a lifesaver!
- after suffering with chronic back pain for years I was lucky enough to find DR.Armaghani. Before and after surgery him and his staff treated me like an old friend. he made no promises because I had let it go for so long it would be tricky, the day after surgery I already no longer had pain in my legs. 4 weeks later I tied my shoes without help for the first time in 15 years. I had my 6 week check up yesterday and was treated like we had been buddies our whole life! great DR and staff!
- Dr. Armaghani & his staff were very polite, professional & took extra time to explain any details whenever needed. Very pleased with the care and pain free outcome after surgery & some recovery time. Would highly recommend Dr. Armaghani & the Florida Orthopedic Inst.
- Fantastic physician. Dr. Armaghani is very knowledgeable and takes time with his patients. He explains everything thoroughly. I had complete success with the spine surgery he performed.
- outstanding service. Dr. Armaghani was very personable and caring. He listened to me and addressed all my questions prior to the procedure that I was going to have. He took the time to explain my procedure to me in a way that I can understand. I was very impressed.
- Brilliant, dedicated to his profession . Diagnosed a spine issue I had been dealing with for years which had caused me excruciating pain. Professional, very caring.
- Thanks to Dr. Armaghani and his staff I have my life back. When 2 other doctors said they couldn't help me, Dr. Armaghani explained my options to where I could understand it. I had surgery four months ago and I haven't felt this great in years. He really makes sure you understand the procedure and takes time with you. I recommend him to anyone with a spine issue.
- I had an ACDF with this gentleman a month ago and woke up from surgery feeling better than I had in months. Dr Armaghani is one of a kind.
- I am so thankful that I visited Dr. Armaghani and he now has me walking again and feeling back to my old self.
- I have experienced lower back pain for years. While I would have flare ups that were extremely painful, I knew they would pass and while I could not do all the things I used to without pain or extreme caution, I could function. I could walk, I could drive, I could power through. I was not someone who would ever allow myself to miss a day of work for my back. Over the last year, the flare ups became more frequent and the intensity seemed to be increasing. I began seeing Dr. Armaghani around May of 2017. He ordered the appropriate scans and shared with me that there was a surgery (Micro Discectomy) that could relieve a great deal of my pain due to a herniated disk at L5 S1. The thought of surgery made me a little nervous and Dr. Armaghani worked out a plan with me to try some less invasive options first. About 3 months later I found myself again needing to see Dr. Armaghani for another flare up. Dr. Armaghani continued to respect my concerns about surgery and we began a plan to try some other on surgical strategies. I experienced a change in condition unexpectedly resulting in completely debilitating pain and some other emergent symptoms. Dr. Armaghani, his PA & ARNP collaborated and responded rapidly to get me in a facility, assessed and into surgery quickly. As soon as I came out of surgery, I had an immediate return of function. I also realized the pain was completely resolved. Today, I have minimal remaining pain and cannot thank Dr. Armaghani & his staff for doing all they could to give me back my life and helping me to avoid permanent damage. Through this experience, I found Dr. Armaghani to be extremely knowledgeable & competent as well as noting he has exceptional bedside manner. I was extremely grateful for his empathy. When things became more urgent and other facilities had treated me like a chronic condition he listened and recognized what was occurring. He explained what was occurring to my husband & I and he then stayed late at the hospital to make sure I received the care I needed. My family and I will forever be grateful to him and his team. For anyone in a similar condition who is told they are a candidate for this surgery, I would say to them you don’t have to live in pain. You don’t have to push on through just because you can. The relief is pretty much immediate. Don’t wait until you risk permanent damage. Lastly, I would highly recommend Dr. Armaghani and his staff.
- Outstanding facility. A pleasure to visit. Thanks to everyone for their attentiveness.
- Dr. Armaghani is amazing. He fixed my back with no side effects. He's young and such a talented neurosurgeon. Love love love
- Amazing Surgeon. He wants to solve problems with the most conservative approaches first. But when Surgery is needed, he has a great bedside manner. You definitely will not feel like another number!
I saw Dr. Armaghani after rupturing a lumbar disk in October. The treatment began conservatively, which is, of course, appropriate. But as the pain increased it was decided I would have an outpatient surgery called a microdiskectomy. You can google this surgery for details but long story short, modern medicine is a wonder! And especially when it is practiced by someone as efficient and skilled as Dr. Armaghani. A small incision was made then Dr. Armaghani made his way to the spinal cord itself (after drilling through some of the vertebrae even, wow), pushed it aside and removed any offending material from the area that had ruptured from the disk. It all took about 2 hours and I was up and walking immediately after I woke up. I have had no pain since. The surgical entry point itself was only mildly uncomfortable and felt just fine after about 3 days. I slowly built up how far I was walking to about 45 minutes a day and at my six week appointment yesterday I was released to resume all physical activities.
All this to say again, wow! I am so proud of Dr. Armaghani! Obviously he is a skilled and intelligent physician but let me add to that his very kind and friendly manners. I feel very blessed to have found him and have this issue resolved in such a timely fashion.
Yes, I am proud of and for him. If I ever have any more issues I know I'll be in good hands. Thank you Dr. Armaghani. All the best.
- So, I wish I could give him more stars. I’m a real customer. Well, my husband is. We went to see dr armaghani after dr barna checked my husbands mri on vacation. It was very bad and we got in to see armaghani Thursday. By Monday (days later) we had surgery scheduled. It was successful. We will see long term, but he always made me feel involved and informed. He came in on his off day bc the surgery was so important to him. His personal life was set aside to help a patient. I can’t thank him enough. Believe me, he’s probably sick of me hugging and thanking him
- This was my third back surgery! Dr Armaghani did an excellent job getting me in shape! I still have a ways to go but I’m in good hands with Dr Armaghani and his team!!
I would give Dr.Armaghani 10 stars if I could.Among seven different Surgeons that I visited during the past year and half, Dr.Armaghani was the only one that urned my %100 trust on his decision.
I had an unbearable pain in my left leg and back due to the herniated disc specially in the past two mounts. Ms. Vanessa Villages, worked hard to get approval from my insurance with in a week. My surgery was done tree days ago, without any complications, I went home the same day only with a small stitches in my back. I am very happy to say, my leg pain is completely gone. I am forever thankful, and I will recommend Dr.Armaghani and his Citrus park office staff to my friends and family in a heart beat. Thank you,
I had been struggling with back and leg pain for well over a year before i got into Dr. Armaghani's office. Dr. Armaghani got me approved for surgery where other doctors were unable to.
I'm about 6.5 weeks post-op and I feel significantly better! He listened, asked good questions and seemed genuinely concerned about me and my health. I had seen several doctors over the year and a half and he was definitely the best.
I'd go back to him in a heartbeat if I ran into any more issues.